top of page

Commonly Used Forms

As a convenience to our mineral and royalty owners, we are providing online access to some of the more common forms requested from our office.  To download these forms, you will need Adobe Reader.  



We are required by law to keep a W-9 on file for each royalty or mineral owner we pay.  W-9’s are kept in your lease files to protect your privacy and must contain an original signature.  Feel free to use this editable W-9 PDF form.


Change of Address

To change an address, we must have a letter including the owner’s account number, social security or taxpayer ID number, old address, new address, phone number and the owner’s original signature as stated on the account.  When any party other than the account owner requests an address change, they must provide us with a copy of the document granting them such authority (such as a Power of Attorney).  Any and all letters must have a signature on them to be effective.


Alternatively, you may choose to print and complete our Change of Address form.


Transfer of Title

Title to a mineral or royalty interest can be transferred via conveyance (deed) or death of the owner.  In every case, it is most important that we receive immediate notification that the interest has been transferred so that the new account can be established.


Select the appropriate category below for Texas Royalty’s checklist of requirements for title transfer:


Upon receipt of these documents, Texas Royalty will issue a Transfer Order for your signature.


Download Adobe Reader

bottom of page